8 Strategies to Increase Sales Revenue Growth August 23, 2010Posted by dennissommer in Sales, Strategic Planning.
Tags: Dennis Sommer, Executive Business Advisers, Sales, Sales Growth, Sales Improvement, Sales Strategy
Increasing sales revenue growth in today’s challenging economy is not easy. These 8 sales growth strategies are simple and proven tactics used by sales top performers to improve their business performance.
These simple sales growth strategies have been proven to help companies improve sales revenue growth in as little as 30 days.
1. Bigger revenue comes from bigger offerings. Offer super sizes, volume discounts, extended contracts, offering bundles, etc.
2. Try small “Early Buy” incentives to increase volume, but keep them small with a time limit. You want to attract customers quickly without diluting the offering pricing structure.
3. Stand strong on the value your offering provides and stick with the original price. Do not discount pricing on your offerings if they truly provide the value described.
4. Increase sales revenues by providing three options or price points. Customers are more likely not to choice the lowest price. Use a set of three options to move customers from the lowest to the middle price range. Make sure each range is well defined and the differences stand out.
5. Successful selling to an “Dynamic, Entrepreneurial” company. The buyer in this organization is inclined to make independent decisions. Focus on building trust with the customer, your offering, and your company. Make the information and process simple and straightforward.
6. Successful selling to a “Long Term Visionary” company. Concentrate on the technical features and benefits of your offering. Leverage team selling by matching up your management and technical experts with theirs. Focus on the complete solution that matches or exceeds their long term business needs.
7. Successful selling to a “Bureaucratic” company. Decisions are usually based on past preferences, policies, and regulations. These are the toughest organizations to get your foot in the door. Make them aware of your offerings, be competitive on pricing, and stay in touch by providing customer success stories. These companies love to follow others.
8. After a customer has made a purchase, offer a special deal on the higher grade model.
As you can see, these are simple and straight forward strategies to increase your sale revenue growth. One or more of these strategies should be a part of every companies sales growth strategy.
To really benefit from these sales growth strategies, you must also differentiate yourself from your competition. If you can successfully do both quickly, you will become a top performer in your industry.
Until next time . . .
Think Big and Take Action !
Dennis Sommer is the CEO of Executive Business Advisers . Dennis is a highly sought after business growth expert with over 25 years experience. His specialty is helping companies improve their business performance and sales revenue growth in 30 days.
If improving business performance and sales revenue growth is a priority of yours this year, contact us today to see how Executive Business Advisers can help. Call 330-676-1876 or email us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2012 Dennis Sommer All rights reserved.